I-95 Exit Guide iPhone App
This is the iphone app version of the popular printed publication, “The I-95 Exit Information Guide”
This application lists exit services and travel information for the entire length of USA Interstate 95 from it’s beginning in Houlton, Maine to it’s terminus in Miami, Florida.
Listings include food, lodging, gasoline, campgrounds, shopping, medical facilities, rest areas, welcome centers, attractions, and other traveler services. The easily scrollable exit listing format allows users to see all services for a particular exit at a glance.
- Easily identified exit and services icons
- Exit descriptions with mile marker and intersecting routes
- Difficult exit notes
- Restaurants, diners and fast food
- Chain and independently owned lodging
- Chain and independently owned gas stations
- Public and privately owned campgrounds and RV parks
- Shopping centers, malls, factory outlets and strip centers
- Convenience stores, pharmacies, grocery and big-box stores
- Rest areas and Welcome centers, including facilities and services
- Medical facilities including hospitals, medical centers and clinics
- Airports, Theme Parks, Sports facilities, Museums, Schools, law enforcement, AAA
- Traffic information for major cities along the way
When they have found particular difficulty in negotiating an exit, missing a turn or getting into a driving predicament, you will find it noted.
- Get the latest information by RSS directly from our I-95 community of content providers.
- I-95 Traffic and Construction News – Road construction, detours, closings and other events that will impact your trip
- I-95 Attractions News – News, announcements, travel articles and other info of interest to I-95 travelers
- I-95 Restaurant Reviews – Travelers report their restaurant, diner and fast food experiences along I-95
- I-95 Campground Reviews – Campground and RV Parks along I-95 are reviewed and rated by campers.
Since 1994, they have been helping I-95 travelers have a safer, more enjoyable trip. With the I-95 Exit Guide you’ll always know what’s up ahead!